What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A powerful marketing profile guaranteed to sell your house in just 7 days without a real estate
- Showing you how to sell a house without listing the property of MLS
- Teaching you how to make a simple yet focused marketing plan
- Showing you how to sell your house without hiring an agent
- Teaching you how to normalized the behavior of the broker
- Teaching you how to save money up to 6 percent commission
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Sell Your House Fast scores 71.61/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://howtosellyourhousefast.org/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: howtosellyourhousefast.org you’ll also be taken through to howtosellyourhousefast.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)